Sign up for our Email Newsletter
Join Us on Facebook
DANCE FEVER, INC. POLICIES
We at Dance Fever, Inc. (DFI) want to make sure that all students have a positive experience while learning to dance. We have established this set of guidelines and hope that all students and guests will have a pleasant and enjoyable time.
- Please check-in at the front desk when you arrive. It is important for us to know you are in the building. For record keeping purposes we must make sure everyone has checked in.
- Payments must be made in advance of your training. We appreciate your on time payments.
- No refunds/exchanges or trading of classes with other students is allowed. No refunds, no exchanges, no transfers, no exceptions. It is up to the student to attend class. If you do not attend, classes will be forfeited. On Private Lessons we reserve the right to charge for lessons that are changed or cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice.
- If class enrollment falls below class minimum requirements, DFI reserves the right to reschedule, change or cancel classes.
- Group classes and/or Private lessons may share dance floor space with our other classes and/or Private lessons. All classes run 50-55 minutes.
- Generally, street shoes are not allowed on the dance floors and most times do not allow for the proper movement needed. We ask that you bring a pair of dress shoes, dance shoes (no spike heels) or other pair of leather sole shoes/boots that are clean and free from all rocks/dirt. Socks will be allowed if you do not have the proper shoes.
- A Practice Room is available during regular business hours for a minimal fee (when no other classes are scheduled). Please schedule and pay for this time with the front desk.
- Please park only in designated parking spaces. Do not block garage doors or entries to other businesses.
- We ask that students be respectful and courteous at all times. We want everyone to have an equal opportunity to learn. Please refrain from cell phone use while class is in session. If you do need to take a call, please go to the lobby.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If you have any questions, please let us know. We want everyone to feel comfortable in coming back and continuing to dance. After all, dance is a gift you give yourself; an experience that will last a lifetime.