Sign up for our Email Newsletter
Join Us on Facebook
DANCE FEVER, INC. POLICIES
We at Dance Fever, Inc. (DFI) want to make sure that all students have a positive experience while learning to dance. We have established this set of guidelines and hope that all students and guests will have a pleasant and enjoyable time.
- Please check-in at the front desk when you arrive. It is important for us to know you are in the building. For record keeping purposes we must make sure everyone has checked in.
- Payments must be made in advance of your training. We appreciate your on time payments.
- No refunds/exchanges or trading of classes with other students is allowed. No refunds, no exchanges, no transfers, no exceptions. It is up to the student to attend class. If you do not attend, classes will be forfeited. On Private Lessons we reserve the right to charge for lessons that are changed or cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice.
- If class enrollment falls below class minimum requirements, DFI reserves the right to reschedule, change or cancel classes.
- Group classes and/or Private lessons may share dance floor space with our other classes and/or Private lessons. All classes run 50-55 minutes.
- Generally, street shoes are not allowed on the dance floors and most times do not allow for the proper movement needed. We ask that you bring a pair of dress shoes, dance shoes (no spike heels) or other pair of leather sole shoes/boots that are clean and free from all rocks/dirt. Socks will be allowed if you do not have the proper shoes.Please bring your own.
- Please bring your own notebook, paper, or ways to write notes, if you wish to do so. This is highly recommended especially for beginners. Time used to wite down your steps must be during your own Private Hour. Becasue of time restraints we must stay on time for our next students and as such cannot give you your patterns after your class ends. We can provide you with a DFI notebook with a little notice for $20. If you would like a notebook, just five me a quick call or email and I can get one ready for your and bring it with me to your next lesson.
- Please bring your own water, water bottle or way to stay hydrated. There is a water fountain and a way to fill a water bottle, in the building.
- We ask that students be respectful and courteous at all times. We want everyone to have an equal opportunity to learn. Please refrain from cell phone use while class is in session. If you do need to take a call, please go to the lobby.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If you have any questions, please let us know. We want everyone to feel comfortable in coming back and continuing to dance. After all, dance is a gift you give yourself; an experience that will last a lifetime.